Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ponder Overload?

In October 2012, I decided to serve a mission for my church. I mean, I had given the service a great deal of thought before I left to college at BYU-I (Jan. 2012), but my decision solidified in October. I will serve for 18months either in the states or out of the country. My papers will be submitted the last week of February, if everything plays accordingly. Three weeks after submission, I should be knowing my location and when to head out!

Every day I ponder where I could be sent and what language I could be given. I would love to head out to the Philippines because I have never been there and that is where my mom's relatives derive from. Then again, I would love to explore Mexico more and not just the regular vacation sites. I mainly travel to Mexico to visit my farther's mother and to organize her wonderful family house. But, but, what if I go to France, or Thailand, or New York!? Oh geez. An out of the country or out of state experience, it is always a blessing and an adventure!

I am just so excited. The sooner I heal from my surgery recovery, the sooner I can finish my mission papers and submit them!

No comments:

Post a Comment