Saturday, January 11, 2014

For Bad Days.

If today was terrible or stupid for you, I apologize.
Life is quite interesting. Not every day is perfect.

I'm actually kinda glad, because everything would become obvious & straightforward.
Surprises used to get on my nerves, but I feel as though I've always secretly enjoyed them.

Alright look, the point is, we all have really sucky days. There are people who feel the need to complain about their ugly day to the world. There are people who would rather not do anything, literally. And then there are those who do a bit of both.

I've been in both categories before.

Some of my bad-day solutions:
1) sleep the entire day or rest of the day, with bathroom and toothbrush breaks.
2) head to one of three places: the beach, the library, a random park
3) watch movies such as Amelie or The Five Ppl You Meet in Heaven
4) banana/nutella sandwiches
5) read
6) talk to my elephant pillow-pet...because...NO SHAME
7) walk...a lot....anywhere...with my house key. & my phone..even if I don't feel like answering my text msgs.

This post wasn't created because I had a bad day.
But if you did, this post may or may not be for you.

Just know that even though I have no idea who you are, I'm sure you are a better person when you smile. So, screw your bad day & smile. If not that, screw everyone else & do whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment