Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week: 4

Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Week 4...WHAT!?


" Can you believe it? Because I really can't. It technically have two more full weeks left. I also receive my travel plans next week, most likely on Friday. I AM SO STOKED!

This week has been one of the hardest weeks here at the MTC, because I got extremely sick. Also one of my kasamas was not feeling too good either. However, we got the rest we needed and the medicine we were prescribed...now we feel incredible. (:
 Although this week was a struggle, it was also one of my favorite weeks.

Sunday: every week we have a sacrament theme and every week we have speakers. however, we do not find out who the speakers are until after we have partaken of the Sacrament. So because of that fact, all of the missionaries must prepare a 3-5 min talk on the given subject. I really thought I was going to be called because the huge amount revelation i had received. it was pretty funny and cool at the same time. My District had about a paragraph, and I had about three pages. I literally could not stop writing. Come sacrament meeting, i was not chosen....but I was prepared.

Monday: My kasamas and i taught Ang plano ng kaligtasan (plan of salvation) and it was pretty sweet, until the sickness hit us. To be honest, there is a plague here at the MTC because everyone began to cough, have fevers and throw up. YUCK.

Tuesday-Thursday: I was very sick, attended the Doctor's Office, threw up twice and drank water like a school of fish.

Friday: Celebrated Elder Kikel bday (from my District) because he turned 19. His parentals send him a birthday box filled with birthday hats and the noise-blower-things, tons of candy and cake. It was pretty awesome (:

On the plus side, I had the opportunity to really, really, really study. I am progressing with the language; there are times that I will forget how to say certain words in English. The grammar used to be such a pain in the neck, but now i get so excited for grammar because it is all coming together and making much more sense.

I am also gaining a better understanding of my Missionary Purpose and of the needs of my Investigators.
Studying is one of my favorite things to do...not because it is all we ever do, but I just feel great when I get into the scriptures, into my Preach My Gospel, and when I read the tagalog version of the Book of Mormon. It's amazing how much peace I feel, even when I was feeling sick.

Quick Facts:
1. I received a Dear Elder letter from Miss Jocy Liporada.
2. I received an awesome candy package from Sister Johnson
3. I received a freaking super package from my pamilya (:\
4. I see Elder jason Ah Sue and Sister Caitlin Blickenstaff everywhere (:

maraming salamat!!!! MAHAL PO TAYO.

Alam ko po na totoo at mahalaga po ang Alkat ni Mormon, at Ebanghelyo at Pagbabayad-sala ni Jesucristo. Nagpapasalamat po ako para sa pamily ako!!! Nagpapasalamat po ako para sa patotoo ako.

Alam ko po na Ang Diyos ang ating Ama sa Langit at Mahal po tayo ng Diyos. Alam ko po na ipinadala tayo ang Diyos sa mundo, upang matuto at umunlad.

I really hope everyone is doing well.

Send me Dear Elders!!!! <3

Love,
 Sister Tatiana Escobar "

No comments:

Post a Comment