Thursday, May 9, 2013

Are you kidding me?

It seems as though I have repeatedly announced this phrase throughout this week so far. But seriously, people need to hear how I feel about certain things...about everything haha!

I'd rather call you a dumb person than a stupid person.Why? Well, I feel the word "dumb" has a lighter connotation. I am just one of those people who are found euphemisms, if you know what I mean?

Anyways, there are dumb people who give lavish comments because they try to humor everyone and there are those who give the same needless comments because they think it makes them seem more mature. Do you follow?  It's just ridiculous most of the time and it pisses me off, but I keep my cool and move on. I mean, do I need to hold your hand and drag you back to Preschool so that you can learn to think before you speak? Idk. VENT VENT VENT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Not sure if any of that made sense, at all. Gahh, I am just so exhausted from hearing these people talk haha. I know it sounds rude, but seriously.

I'll give one example, super quick:
Person A: "So how was everyone's morning shift?"
Person B: "We had so many cars during our Breakfast hours."
Person C: "I thought my shift went well because I constantly stocked on straws and Orange Juice."
Dumb Person: "Morning shifts cause me to think about how an octopus can have a baby."

.......Maybe my patience is just thinning out. Too much? Am I being too dramatic? I don't think so...but whatever haah! Ya, it's a funny comment when you say it yourself, but seriously, are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment