Thursday, May 23, 2013

Back from space

Sorry for lagging everyone.

What I have learned thus far into the week?

1. Never eat 5bananas, drink 2cartons of milk and dramatically scream when a tiny spider is hanging in the bathroom.
2. Always wear seatbelt before you start driving a car.
3. Never procrastinate on reading goals that you have given yourself.
4. Never underestimate the sweating-power of Highland Dancing.
5. If you want to exercise, do it; stop talking/bluffing about it.
6. When going to the movies, bring chap stick; sometimes the theaters get cold -____-
and finally
7. If you feel the need to water plants that have been neglected for years, make sure that any and all pets are far away from the hose.

Anyways, I will be getting endowed this Saturday at the Los Angeles Temple. I have a 1:30pm session; I am super nervous, yet excited at the same time ahha. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, just head over to http://www.lds.org and search the word "endowment"or "endowed". It still might not make any sense, but the information will be accurate, always.

I hope everyone has had a sweet week thus far. I feel as though I have forgotten to post certain pictures, but I seriously cannot remember. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment