Friday, May 3, 2013

Report: 63 days

I can honestly say that every day has been well equipped with stress; not that it phases me or anything, but it has been pushing my buttons now and then. Practicing patience is such an art. I don't know how some people do it.

What else...uhh... oh! Today us payday! So I will probably pick up the gold later on the evening haha.

The sisters are at school, the mother is on her 12hour shift, the father is returning from out-of-state tonight and the dogs are chill.

Right now I am just trying to figure out what I will be doing with two new piano students today, afterwards I'll go pick up my sisters from school... and sorta really wanna watch "Warm Bodies" or "Beautiful Creatures", because I haven't seen them yet. "tsk tsk"<--- I KNOW I KNOW. :p

Also, I am now in the Alma (Book of Mormon) as of last night. When you lose yourself in the scriptures, you don't realize how much you literally read sometimes... I mean, that's what happens to me xD. Oh, and I cannot wait to receive my mission-approved books that I ordered: "True to the Faith"(my dad has a copy, but I would very much like my own) and "Our Search for Happiness".

ok. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment