Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Half way there.

My hectic week is turning out to be...hectic ahha, but pretty sweet at the same time. I've had a lot of additions to this week's priorities and everything has been able to work out for the better. I love when that happens.

Anyways, I probably won't blog tomorrow because I will not be home till super late, and I need to work on sleeping earlier (:

Super Awesome: For those of you who are LDS readers, I received my temple recommend today (for endowments). I don't exactly have an endowment date yet, but I will super soon, I mean... it's inevitable because I am leaving in July xD. Gahh, goosebumps.

Something Funny: I thought I saw a furry dog (like the one from the Littler Mermaid) driving a Honda Pilot...but is was a woman with a wig. How did I know it was a wig? When she made a U-turn, the wig flew out of her car window. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That poor wig.

Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment