Monday, May 6, 2013

Report: 59 days

First off, I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who views my blog on the daily. It really brightens my day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love people and I hate people, but today, I LOVE people.
I had a fabulous opportunity to meet up with my good friend Rachelle Pacada. It still trips me out that she is married with two handsome sons, but I accept it. I offered my services as a friend to help her with her errands. She has been craving some time to herself, so I told her I would also help out on Wednesday. Serving others brings happiness, FASHO.

Babysitting went very well today. I discovered a hidden passion for legos and coloring sunsets (which look as though they could have been easily drawn by a four year old. WHATEVER BRO).

Coming home and going straight to FHE may have been tiring at first, but I am always happy to take part in all FHE activities.

Overall, today was splendid. As for tomorrow, I am not quite looking forward to it at all. I believe this may be repetitive from one of my previous blogs, but tomorrow might kill me aha. Do not tell me that a 9am-5pm shift is nothing; when it is a Chik-Fil-A shift and you add in certain factors... it can be pretty ridiculous, and terrible. EMPHASIS ON THE TERRIBLE part haaaaa -____-

okay. I am tired. I need to stop staying up so late to write these blogs; they should be done a heck of a lot sooner. Maybe this is why I the bags under my eyes now look like deep-purple, banana-shaped sail boats. Ok...just a bit of exaggeration, but still.

NIGHT! or Morning...whatever side you are on (:

No comments:

Post a Comment