Monday, May 13, 2013

Report: 7 1/2 weeks

Saying the amount of weeks as oppose to days really portrays a huge perspective adjustment.

Just saying.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Anywho, I continue to take one day at a time, visit people who do not live near me (them being able to see me and save gas...as my service to them haha), to be genuine with people I bump into (whom I haven't seen in forever...which has definitely been happening lately), and blah blah.

And with the little things:
--picking daisies
--stepping on beach sand
--crouching in a library with the smell of a new book
--playing with my dogs
--laying on my bed as I blast SHUFFLE on my ipod
--smelling the ocean and exhaling a sense of comfort
--digging my hands into uncooked rice....anyone? Am I just weird with this one?
--walking on crunchy leaves
--and so on.

With every trial I face, it is usually counteracted with a sort of "pleasure"... if you will.

I am anxious for the rest of this week (:

Once again, thank you for all the page views everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment